November 12, 2011

HARLEY DAVIDSON THEME PARTY

I had the chance to do a surprise birthday party.The theme was Harley Davidson!I fixed the design for the birthday cake,and also i was asked to find some ashtrays that will go with the decor.I got a lot of compliments for my "tuna bruschetta"and they falled inlove with the ashtrays.
The cake was made at a local bakery,by my design!!Hope you like it!!


Photobucket


A special thank you for Sofy for the help!I will post more photos soon!!

A special offer only for this month:Free advices for your upcoming Harley Davidson Theme Party!!Feel free to ask any question!!

2 comments:

  1. Nicole planned a surprise party for a friend and i was a guest.I like everything especially the design,food and we had a great time

    ReplyDelete
  2. iwas there too. was perfect night and special thanks a lot Nicole for all :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...