February 10, 2012

BEST BRIDE JANUARY 2012

Every month i will post about a bride that impressed me choosing the right gown,jewelry,hair style,and make-up.
For January month the bride who impressed me is Diana.
Diana had her wedding in Europe.I saw her photos and i fall in love with them.She gave me her permission to post some photos from her wedding on my blog.
I was amazed of how perfect the gown was,you can easily tell that it's "the one "for her.The gown is Annika Marie by Maggie Sottero.
Today i am also going to talk about one of my vendors in Europe,since i work with brides and vendors from Europe too.
Diana's make-up was done by Camelia Nastu.
Camelia graduated as a make-up artist from Uptodate Fashion Academy in Milan,Italy.She works with famous designers in runway fashion shows,famous magazines,but also as a make-up artist for brides.I met Camelia last year and we worked togheter at one of my photo sessions that i will post in the future.She is very talented,devoted and professional.



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Note:I do not own the copyright for this photos!The copyright goes to the photographer and the bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...